These crunchy sweet, savory and salty strips of bacon goodness will have everyone swooning and you'll be the brunch hero in minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 280 Degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
3. Lay the bacon on the baking sheet and brush liberally with smoked maple syrup on both sides.
4. Put the bacon in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Flip the bacon over with tongs and brush with a bit more maple syrup.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until done.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a plate.
Comments will be approved before showing up.