This ingredient compound butter will transform your cornbread from ok to OMG and your roast carrots into works of art. It takes just 5 minutes to make and will keep in the freezer for months. As if you could resist eating it all!
2 sticks of unsalted butter at room temperature
2 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoon Piment d'Ville
1/4 teaspoon of Pacific Flake Sea Salt
1. Place butter in a mixer with the paddle attachment.
2. Add honey, Piment d'Ville, and sea salt.
3. Blend on medium low speed until just combined.
4. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
5. Spoon the butter into an airtight container and put in the refrigerator or freezer depending on how soon you plan to use it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.