Whole Grain Honey Pumpkin Bread
Nothing says fall like pumpkin bread! This healthier version uses no processed sugar and whole grain heritage wheat flour for added nutrition.
- 1 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 2/3 cup Emmer Farro Flour
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until fully combined but do not over mix.
- Prepare a loaf pan or muffin tin by buttering and flouring the sides.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Watch carefully because honey browns faster than sugar.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Dive into the savory delight of our Christmas Lima Bean and Mushroom Bourguignon, a delectable twist on the classic French dish that transcends dietary preferences.
Finally a veggie broth worthy of your most elevated dishes. This broth gives you all of the deeply complex flavors and umami of bone broth without all the..well...meat.